Our Being Agile approach
- This introductory learning process can be in-person or on-line. Our typical in-person workshop is one day but can be deeper, whilst we offer on-line processes in 2 or 3 shorter modules.
- Examination and clarity about what needs to shift when going Agile.
- Understanding the world of work now, the trends and pressures causing disruption and where Agile can help.
- The Agile Mindset; knowing where and how to get started.
- The human element; knowing how to develop trust, introduce more transparency and team collaboration.
- Leading agile: having the tools and behaviours to get buy-in.
- Measuring progress; tracking how people behave, act and apply agile in their teams