Our purpose is to assist in creating a humane economy. Our focus has always been to develop people to be the bedrock of a humane economy and world. Behaving as a humanist means creating a system and culture that everybody actively wants to be part of and contribute to.
Leading in work 4.0
Building resilience for a volatile world
She is Strong - women in leadership
Coaching leaders and professionals
Leading in a Coaching Mode
Time to Think™
Our purpose is to assist in creating a humane economy.
Our focus has always been to develop people and organisations as a bedrock of a humane economy and world. A part of this is treating each other as humanists.
What do we mean by this?
Being a humanist means…
- treating all the people you work with as the person they are rather than the role they are
- leaders creating environments where people feel safe to speak up, be themselves, have a viewpoint and challenge things for the better
- treating everyone else with respect, kindness, care and understanding, rather than stereotyping, judging, and criticising
- that leaders become more transparent, treating employees as adults and including them in as many things as humanly possible
- enabling, empowering, and extending others every day; reskilling and upskilling them for whatever is around the corner and encouraging everyone to think about themselves and others as a futurist would
- helping team members contribute to the organisation, bringing all their skills, knowledge, and attitude to the game
- inspecting our own unconscious biases, privilege, and work through gender, race and other ‘-isms’ that permeate our society and organisations
Behaving as a humanist means you create a system and culture where everybody actively wants to be part of it, they don’t want to leave, and other people actively want to join. It becomes the cultural glue that makes a futurist viewpoint, and ‘agilist’ mindset, ‘stick’!
"Our entry-level students totally enjoy CONTRACT's workshops, Karen and Zandi make it fun and interesting. I often pop into their class to chat and to discuss what they are covering for the day and I find their lessons interesting, so interesting that I am planning to do further courses with Karen on the topics to help me in my position at Big Fish."
Lisa Mini, Project Manager
"CONTRACT has provided excellent workshops, which have made a significant difference to our students. The material is thought-provoking, the presentations are professional and the facilitators handle the workshops in a manner that shows care and encourages participation. We look forward to a continued relationship with CONTRACT."
Elli Yiannakaris, Director
"I highly recommend the CONTRACT trainers as engaging, knowledgeable and high energy facilitators. The workshops they designed and delivered for us were refreshing, fun and extremely valuable. After every event the participants were raving with positive feedback and practical actions to take away. One said it was the 'best soft skills they’d ever had'."
Lindsay Shirley, Global Operations & Talent Director
A Little Humanity
Creating a culture of engagement in your business. Phil Isle – Partner, CONTRACT In an…