Leading in a Coaching Mode
We provide on-line or face-to-face development programmes to assist leaders in building confidence and capability in this critical skill. On-line programmes include shorter modules that can be delivered in a rhythm to suit your business over a number of weeks. Face-to-face sessions are can be delivered in different formats but are generally 2 to 4 days in length, with the longer ones split over two workshops.
- Coaching in a VUCA world
- Leadership paradoxes and polarities
- Different leadership styles and modes: where does coaching fit it?
- Coaching as a manager; fitting it into your approach
- Coaching principles and a practical coaching process
- Motivating and empowering for high performance
- Listening deeply to understand the topc and the person’s relationship to it
- Coaching tools: systemic questions, tackling challenges with visuals
- Creating a coaching ‘map’ for your team
- Extensive coaching practice on real leadership challenges
- How to ‘speed’ coach solutions in the moment and how to coach deeper more complex issues